Category — Imitation Rhodium
Here are some emerging styles we see using jewelry chains. We almost put these in the last newsletter, but pulled it at the last minute. But then in the run up to Oscar night, we saw one of these brands plastered all over the news.
Take a look at these designer examples for inspiration on your future projects:
- Dannijo Audrey Multi-chain necklace $640.00
- Kenneth Jay Lane Gold multi-chain necklace $160.00
- Giles & Brother multi-chain bracelet $150.00
- Falconiere Frantz Necklace $700.00
- Falconiere Collar necklace $460.00
- Janis Savitt Multi Chain Bracelet with Crystal Detail £390.00
Many of these styles seem to share these elements:
- Gobs of chain with chain dangles and/or chain mesh
- Curb chain (especially filed curb chain) (See an Antique Brass Filed Curb here and smooth soldered curb chains here; we're working on bolder chains in additional plates)
- Box Chains (we're working on these, too)
- Large Spring Ring closures (see an Antique Brass 14mm Spring Ring here)
We believe that you can make your own similar style with chains from OhioBeads.com!
We hope you'll feel inspired after looking at these style.
Popularity: 100% [?]
March 17, 2010 No Comments